Wednesday, March 11, 2009

43 Things



43 Things is a great website for those who like to have goals and keep long to-do lists (lists can be very, very addictive - watch out).

You set up your profile and then choose up to 43 things you would like to achieve in your life. The nifty thing about this site is that people who have achieved a goal you are heading toward can answer your questions and give advice, and you in turn can become a mentor to others in areas you have achieved. There is also the option of giving up on a goal or adding others as you choose.

And here you can take the 43 things test, to assess what sort of personality you have (based on past achievements).

I was a Self-Knowing Traveling Builder
0.65% of the 107185 people who have taken this quiz are like me.

Thanks Naomi for highlighting this - I really enjoyed the quiz!

Take the quiz here

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Knowing Traveling Builder

2 comments:

Alba said...

Well according to this I'm "a Fun Loving Traveling Extrovert -
0.10% of the 107218 people who have taken this quiz are like you" - I wish I could be travelling

Vicki said...

That must be why travelling has featured in our results - I wish I could be travelling right now too.