Thursday, November 6, 2008

Week 11 - Online Applications and Tools

I found this an extremely frustrating week and I have been stuck on it for 2 weeks!!! Yes, I understand the usefulness of google docs and Zoho. Especially if you are using public computers or sharing a document between friends and collaborating on a document and/or presentation. But do you think I could get a slide show to embed into my blog?
Anyway, finally, after converting a Powerpoint presentation that I had done and trying to embed into the blog and this not working I went back to the drawing board and CREATED a slide show from scratch. Please be proud of me - here it is and it is on one of my favourite topics (I can see G rolling her eyes now!!!):




I hope this changes the analysis of the blog!

2 comments:

Alba said...

I'm sooooooo proud of you!

pls@slnsw said...

More than proud of you - we'll be pointing this gem out to the Reader's advisory folks!
Mylee (PLS)